Kasargod: An 72-year-old girl was injured when an explosive gadget exploded in Poinachi. Meenakshi Amma, a local of Adukkathbayal, was injured. The ice cream ball he bought from the yard was about to blow up.
The incident happened this morning. The explosion occurred whereas working within the yard. The ice cream ball obtained from the compound was reported to have exploded whereas being tossed. Meenakshi was admitted to a non-public hospital in Kasaragod with accidents to her hand and face.
Police have launched an investigation into the incident. The preliminary conclusion of the police was that it was a pig used to catch or chase a pig.